We are offering a vacant and is located on the 4th floor of the garden house of a classic Berlin building from 1890. The building consists of 36 apartments and 2 commercial units. It has a full basement and extends over three stairwells (front building, rear building / garden building and side wing). The entire top floor was expanded in the 80s. Further renovation measures will be carried out in the coming months.