Consisting of a front house and garden house, which are separated by an inner courtyard, they were built in 1910. The ornate entrance and apartment doors, the divided windows and the turned banisters inside the building reflect the charm of bygone days in the well-kept houses. Two apartments on each floor lead from the stairwell. All apartments are characterized by a clear floor plan and large windows, which let a lot of light into the living rooms. The spacious living rooms offer plenty of space, compact bathrooms and kitchens complement the well thought-out room layout of the apartments. All apartments will be sold in the current state.